THERAFIRM® Women's Moderate Support Lace Top Thigh Highs 20-30 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Designed to prevent moderate ankle swelling and promote blood flow, these thigh high stockings feature a non-restrictive lace-top band with silicone border to keep the stockings in place - no garter belt or adhesive required. Semi-opaque knit helps hide any imperfections.
Therafirm Women's Moderate Support Lace-Top Sheer Thigh High Stockings are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs and prevent moderate swelling. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Therafirm Women's Moderate Support Lace-Top Sheer Thigh High Stockings Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fashionable semi-opaque knit with lace top
- Self stay lace band with silicone border - no garter belt necessary
- Sheer, reinforced toe for durability
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- 100% USA Made
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.
Women, Thigh High, Leg, Closed Toe, Compression=Firm 20-30 mmHg
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.