Sigvaris Secure Women's Knee High 40-50mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Sigvaris Secure Series is a hybrid circular knit garment that provides compression and containment. Sigvaris Secure maintains a more graduated compression throughout the leg compared to traditional stockings. High modulus in-lay yarns provide the containment properties, work to maintain limb profile, and create minimal garment fatigue compared to other circular knit garments. No Slip Secure dotted grip-top band included on all Secure products
- Maintains more graduated compression compared to traditional stockings
- Double-covered yarns ensure no bare spandex touches skin
- Unique sizing system fits regular and full sizes - up to 40 inch thighs
- Opaque colors conceal skin blemishes discreetly
- Ideal for patients with chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), lymphedema, lipodema, recurrent venous ulcers, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), superficial phlebitis, post-thrombotic syndrome, severe varicosities, orthostatic hypotension and post-phlebotic syndrome
- Product Materials: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex; Non-latex
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.