Sigvaris Secure Thigh High 40-50mmHg Open Toe
You save $27.39
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Sigvaris Secure Series is a hybrid circular knit garment that provides compression and containment. Sigvaris Secure maintains a more graduated compression throughout the leg compared to traditional stockings. High modulus in-lay yarns provide the containment properties, work to maintain limb profile, and create minimal garment fatigue compared to other circular knit garments. No Slip Secure dotted grip-top band included on all Secure products
- Maintains more graduated compression compared to traditional stockings
- Double-covered yarns ensure no bare spandex touches skin
- Unique sizing system fits regular and full sizes - up to 40 inch thighs
- Opaque colors conceal skin blemishes discreetly
- Ideal for patients with chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), lymphedema, lipodema, recurrent venous ulcers, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), superficial phlebitis, post-thrombotic syndrome, severe varicosities, orthostatic hypotension and post-phlebotic syndrome
- Product Materials: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex; Non-latex
Women, Men, Unisex, Thigh High, Compression=Severe 40-50 mmHg, Leg, Open Toe,
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout. Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner. Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging. **Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy. Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label. For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
①Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
②Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
③Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
④For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
⑤Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
⑥For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.