Premium Core-Spun by Therafirm® Compression Socks With Silver 15-20 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Designed to be easily slipped on, Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Compression Silver Support Socks’ soft, ultra-stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
Core-Spun Support Socks are medical compression socks that are designed to look and feel just like everyday, high quality, comfortable socks, not medical stockings. They improve circulation, promote healthy circulation and blood vessels, prevent edema and mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet.
Premium Core-Spun Mild Support Socks with Silver Features:
- Lab tested gradient compression that is greatest at the ankle, and decreases up the leg
- High-tech Ionic+™ Mineral Antimicrobial fibers wick away moisture
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Fashionable and modern heathered black color
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Breathable Latex-Free fibers
- Machine washable
- 100% USA made
Premium Core-Spun Mild Support Socks with Silver Benefits:
- Gradient compression encourages blood flow and circulation, which prevents swelling and energizes feet and legs
- Ultra-stretchy yarns make these socks easier to put on
- Moisture wicking properties provide a drier and more hygienic sock environment and prevent odors
- Silver fibers neutralize and eliminate bacteria
- Gentle compression squeeze helps to support muscles and tendons
- Comfort designed top ensures your socks stay in place all day, without being restricting or uncomfortable
- Reinforced heel and toe areas are more durable and hold up to everyday wear and tear
What Premium Core-Spun Mild Support Socks with Silver are best used for:
- Mild varicose veins
- Poor blood circulation
- Leg discomfort
- Mild to moderate swelling
- Mild edema
- DVT for long distance travelers
- Varicosities and swelling during pregnancy
- Thrombosis prophylaxis
- Individuals subjected to immobility
- Relief for heavy, tired, achy legs
- Recovery from muscle fatigue
- Occupational socks for teachers, nurses, hair stylists, flight attendants, security guards, construction workers, or anyone who sits or stands for long periods of time
Core-Spun by Therafirm Socks are the compression socks you’ll want to wear!
** Contraindications: Compression products should not be worn and are contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes
00Men, Women, Unisex, Knee High, Leg, Closed Toe, Compression=Moderate 15-20 mmHg,
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.