Mobiderm Autofit stocking is intended for the treatment of lymphedema of the lower limb, of primary origin or post-cancer of the uro-genital area, with migration on the leg. It is indicated at the end of the reduction phase of the edema, at the stabilization phase. Mobiderm Autofit is particularly suitable for patients with dysmodia or progressive edema who wish to control their lymphedema autonomously. Standard device, allowing fast delivery to patients requiring a device immediately.
- Close-up on the leg, small ground at the back of the foot.
- Semi-open design easy to put on, easy to take off
- VELCRO® Brand fastener with several clamps for easy and quick setup. Double row of fasteners for optimized adjustment.
- Adjustment marks precise and repeatable application, control of the edema volume variation
- Sole with anti-slip pads.
- Several tightening notches to easily adapt to most of patient’s individual limb shape
MOBIDERM Autofit garments are recommended for patients presenting:
• Mild to moderate lymphedema
• Regular or non-regular limb shape
• Stable or evolutive edema
The MOBIDERM Autofit garments incorporate MOBIDERM technology that is made up of foam blocks encased between two non-woven bandages.
Due to the difference in pressure it creates between the support area of the blocks and their surrounding area, it helps stimulate the flow of lymphatic fluid and optimizes drainage efficacy.
• Outer layer: polyester, polyamide, elastane
• Inner layer along the leg/arm: adhesive non-woven, polyurethane foam (15 x 15 mm blocks)
• Inner layer foot/hand level: adhesive non-woven, polyethylene foam (5 x 5 mm blocks)
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email email@example.com
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
NOTE: Sizing varies by Brand and style. Make sure to check the size chart and any sizing instructions before purchasing.
Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.