JOBST® JoViJacket Arm
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
JOBST® JoViJacket is designed to be worn over the JoViPak arm sleeve as a substitute for short-stretch bandages. The stretch-factor of the JoViJacket is similar to a daytime compression garment and requires the same kind of care: hand-washing, air drying, donning with gloves. Replace every six months. The JOBST JoViPak and JoViJacket Arm counteract fluid accumulation during the night and help to maintain the reduced volume and shape of the arm achieved by daily lymphedema treatment. The blended foam mix and stitched channels create multiple pressure points throughout the garment and are designed to stimulate lymph flow and soften fibrotic tissue. An anatomically positioned thumb stub and an elbow dart were designed for higher comfort.
- 4 blend foam mix and stitched channels are designed to create multiple pressure points and stimulate lymphatic drainage
Fabric: 100 % polyester (Polartec® Power Dry®)
Filling: 100 % polyurethane
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.