Anatomical shape for correct positioning, full finger movement and hand dexterity for Symptomatic relief of carpal tunnel syndrome, e.g., while using a computer
- Pain relief and healing are supported through balanced warmth and medical compression.
- Great comfort with exceptional breathability through quick drying perforated performance material.
- Neoprene-free, made with COOLMAX® AIR technology.
- Helps to manage pain by stabilizing wrist with anatomically shaped stay for correct positioning.
- Provides relief as hand can rest on palmar pad supported by rigid, angled stay.
- Full finger movement and hand dexterity from unique open design.
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns