Incrediwear Ankle Sleeve
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Incrediwear Ankle Sleeve is designed to alleviate symptoms associated with Ligament Injuries, Sprains, Tendonitis and Plantar Faciitis. For those looking to reduce swelling, relieve pain, and restore mobility in their ankle or foot, the Incrediwear Ankle Sleeve provides targeted support to reduce inflammation and accelerate the body’s natural healing process. Can also be worn in Conjunction with Various Braces as an Undersleeve. Hand or machine wash cold. Hang or tumble dry low. No fabric softener. Sleeves may be worn during any physical therapy sessions.
For Injuries utilize sleeve as soon as possible to reduce pain and swelling. Sleeve should be worn 24 hours to promote blood flow and reduced edema (up to 4-6 weeks). Sleeves may be worn in conjunction with physical therapy sessions to promote full range of motion. Sleeve may be worn as needed post recovery.
- For Chronic conditions use the Ankle Sleeve during the day to alleviate pain and swelling associated with any activity and use the Circulation Sock at rest and while sleeping.
- For Pre-Operative use the sleeve one week prior to surgery day and night to manage any localized swelling and pain.
- For Post-Operative -
Day 1-10: The Ankle Sleeve can be worn over a surgical dressing and applied immediately post-operatively. Patients should wear the sleeve until the swelling has resolved (up to 4-6 weeks).
Day 11-30: Alternate using the Ankle Sleeve during the day to alleviate pain and swelling associated with any activity and use the Circulation Sock at rest and while sleeping.
Other Suggested Indications: Total Ankle Replacement, Achilles Tendon Repair, Neuropathy, Poor Circulation (Cold Feet), Osteoarthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis, Generalized Pain and Swelling, Acute Injuries and Chronic conditions, Bursitis / Tendonitis, Pre / Post-Operative Surgery, Post Arthroscopic procedures, Preventative Muscle Injury and Recovery, Strains / Sprains, Fractures, Joint Pain and Plantar Fasciitis.
* Includes 1 Sleeve.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.