FLA Orthopedics HealWell Grip Splint WHFO (Wrist Hand Finger Orthosis)
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
The Grip Splint WHFO (Wrist Hand Finger Orthosis) maintains a neutral position of the hand to reduce wrist flexion and increase extension of the fingers, preventing finger flexion and damage to the palmar skin. The durable plastic base stabilizes the wrist and retains its shape even after continuous, extended use. Soft foam cover gives padding to the wrist and hand for comfort. Inner fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to preserve skin integrity. Includes two palmar rolls (1.5" and 1.75") to accommodate various levels of finger contraction or hand sizes and/or offer progressive extension of the fingers. Features two adjustable padded straps and a one-piece washable removable cover. Laundry bag included. Not intended to immobilize the wrist or hand. Universal size fits right or left.
- Maintains a neutral position of the hand and wrist to reduce wrist flexion and increase extension of the fingers
- Soft foam cover provides padding to the wrist and hand for comfort
- Two palmar rolls for different hand sizes or levels of finger contraction
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.