FLA Orthopedics Soft Form Posture Control Brace
You save $10.80
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Designed to correct poor posture by gently holding the shoulders back in proper position. May be worn under clothing, while sitting or during activity to correct and control poor positioning or posture. Minimizes the "stooped" posture often associated with osteoporosis.
- Elastic side panels provide support compression to stabilize the abdominal and lumbar regions for improved posture and alignment.
- The soft laminate body material is comfortable against the skin, and ventilated elastic side panels are breathable to keep the skin cool.
- Bendable aluminum stays can be removed and shaped as necessary to contour the back.
- Criss-cross plush elastic shoulder straps prevent pinching of the skin and increase adjustability.
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email email@example.com. Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout. Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner. Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging. **Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy. Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label. For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
①Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
②Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
③Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
④For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
⑤Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
⑥For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.