Therafirm EASE Opaque Firm Support Unisex Open Toe Knee High 30-40mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
New EASE by Therafirm® is easier to get on and more comfortable to wear!
New EASE by Therafirm® unisex open-toe opaque KHs are designed to help prevent or manage moderate edema or swelling, prevent, manage or treat DVT, treat advanced varicose veins or venous insufficiency, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, knit band for comfortable all-day wear and smooth band open-toe for extra comfort and durability.
EASE by Therafirm® Unisex Open-Toe Opaque KHs are made with a graduated support level of 30-40mmHg.**
EASE by Therafirm® Unisex Open-Toe Opaque KHs Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Lab-tested true gradient compression gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote blood flow
- Soft, comfortable band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry comfortable coolness
- Super soft, breathable opaque material
- Smooth band on open-toe for comfort & durability
- Available in short and long lengths for best fit
- Made 100% in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
COOLMAX® and LYCRA® are trademarks of INVISTA
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.
00Men, Women, Unisex, Knee High, Leg, Open Toe, Compression=Extra Firm 30-40 mmHg,
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.