Compression T by Wear Ease®
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Compression Shapewear by Wear Ease® designed to meet the needs of women recovering from surgery and side effects of edema and lymphedema. Comfortable and flattering bodyshaping collection provides just the right amount of support for long term wear and compliance.
Great for sleeping, travel and sportswear.
The level of compression provided by Wear Ease garments depends on individual fit. Wear Ease products are made to fit different shapes and sizes of torsos. A snug and comfortable fit will result in a compression level within the range of 10–16 mmHg.
- “Step into” garment designed for ease of donning
- High cut underarms and back targets swelling
- Built-in pockets for prostheses if needed
- Snug enough to hold chip pads and swell spots in place
- Hidden seams and sturdy construction
- UPF 50+ UV Protected
- Comfortable body shaping garments for uninterrupted wear
- Lightweight, supportive & moisture resistant
- Double layer of firm fabric for control & compression
- High performance 80% Nylon 20% Spandex fabric, Latex free
Please Note: This item is not returnable
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.