Circaid Profile Leg Sleeve
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
The circaid profile is a foam sleeve designed for patient use at night or for those with sensitivity issues. Made from first-use foam and brrr®° cooling fabric, the circaid profile allows patients comfortable lymphedema management from home. Every detail of this product was designed with patient comfort in mind. The engineered foam in the leg sleeve creates a massaging effect and promotes airflow for maximum comfort and support. EZ-on Tabs are included on every sleeve for effortless donning and the profile anchor system keeps the energy oversleeve in place throughout the night. The circaid profile has a full assortment of colors and sizes in both ready-to-wear and custom-made options for lower extremity solutions. Each kit includes a foam sleeve and an energy oversleeve.
- First use, water cut foam - eliminates second-hand chemicals from recycled foam, along with other harmful substances that can cause an allergic reaction
- 3-D Cube Shaped Foam - improves airflow and ensures a consistent massage effect
- EZ-On Tab Handles - easy to apply without having to grab the garment itself.
- Integrated with brrr° cooling fabric - a proprietary fabric exclusive to circaid, that cools the skin and helps to wick moisture
- Profile Anchor System keeps oversleeve in place
- Anatomic fit – lateral rise extends on upper arm for full coverage.
- Contoured hand allows fingers to move freely
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.