Caresia Arm Bandage Liner Wrist to Axilla
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Caresia Arm Bandage Liners make multi-layered bandaging much easier, decreasing patient stress and increasing therapeutic results. Reduces time spent bandaging, allowing more time for Manual Lymphatic Drainage. Using the Caresia MCP to Axilla Bandage Liner jump starts the initial lymphatic system with unique foam-chip particles that encourage gentle tissue stretch and pressure differential. Helps break up fibrotic tissue while remaining gentle on delicate skin. Evenly disperses irregular pressures to prevent compression hot-spots.
- Provides full arm coverage from the wrist to the axilla.
- Designed to give clients the option of wearing a glove or gauntlet separately (combine with a Caresia Glove or Gauntlet for seamless coverage of the hand).
- Left / Right specific design improves contouring of the arm
Bandage over the top to apply compression. Bandages not included
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.