You save $19.60
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
The Biflex KIT consists of two bandages:
Bandage No. 1:
- Compression bandage to provide support and protect the skin
- Short-stretch elastic bandage (stretch of between 10 and 100%)
- Latex-free (polyester microfibre + viscose + elastane)
Bandage No. 1 protects the skin and bony prominences and supports the limb.
Bandage No. 2:
- Compression bandage
- Short-stretch elastic bandage (maximum stretch of between 10 and 100%)
- Latex-free (viscose - polyester - polyamide - elastane)
Bandage No. 2 provides the level of pressure required for treatment of the venous ulcer.
- Venous compression is an essential component in the venous ulcer healing process.
- The BIFLEX KIT can be left in place on the leg day and night, for a maximum of 7 days.
- At the start of treatment, it should be changed and/or repositioned at each local dressing change, i.e. as often as required by the exudate level, or whenever the limb volume changes (oedema).
- The bandages are washable and reusable.
- It is recommended that treatment be continued until the venous ulcer has healed completely.
- The continued use of a compression device (stockings or bandages) after healing is recommended to prevent recurrences.
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout. Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner. Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging. **Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy. Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label. For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
①Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
②Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
③Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
④For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
⑤Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
⑥For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.