Actimove ® SPORTS EDITION Knee Stabilizer with Adjustable Horseshoe Stays
You save $5.00
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Actimove Knee Stabilizer with Adjustable Horseshoe Stays- sleeve design with adjustable horseshoe for improved patellar tracking. Use to relieve Patellar pain syndrome, Patellar tracking and subluxation, Patellar instability, Chrondromalacia patella and Patellar tendonitis.
- Enjoy sports, as pain relief and healing are supported through balanced warmth and medical compression.
- Great comfort with exceptional breathability through quick drying perforated performance material.
- Neoprene-free, made with COOLMAX® AIR technology.
- Manage patellar pain syndrome with an adjustable horseshoe.
- Added knee support from medial and lateral spiral stays.
- Stays in place with improved fit through elastic hook and loop support strap
- Easy application with convenient finger-loops.
- Improved patellar tracking through increased pressure by adjusting the horseshoe either inferiorly, superiorly, medially or laterally.
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout. Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner. Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging. **Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy. Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label. For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
①Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
②Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
③Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
④For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
⑤Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
⑥For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.
Actimove ® SPORTS EDITION Wrist Stabilizer W/ Removable Metal Stay
You save $0.00
Actimove ® SPORTS EDITION Adjustable Knee Support with Open Patella
You save $0.00