Actimove® Sling Comfort is a superior comfort arm sling for a stable and supported forearm. It comes in a space-friendly two-roll dispenser box which features a useful on-pack measuring system to facilitate a quick application for an individual, easily adjustable patient fit.
- The One-Fits-All sling allows for individual length adjustment and various application styles in one product.
- Helps to prevent patients from experiencing neck pressure due to the broad 2″ wide sling.
- Increased comfort provided by three lengthwise seams.
- Patients can remove and reapply using a one-handed self-application that uses the hook and loop Y-Tabs.
Fields of application include:
– Postoperative use (e.g. after rotator cuff rupture)
– Fracture management (e.g. clavicle, scapular, humeral, and greater tuberosity fractures)
– Joint distortions (sprains) and dislocations (e.g. acromioclavicular & sternoclavicular dislocations, shoulder luxation)
– Inflammatory diseases (e.g. calcific tendinitis of the rotator cuff)
– Minor instability of the shoulder (e.g. dorsal instability)
– Support for hemiplegic patients
– Support while wearing a cast or splint
– Temporary arm stabilization in emergency/paramedic care
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email email@example.com
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
NOTE: Sizing varies by Brand and style. Make sure to check the size chart and any sizing instructions before purchasing.
Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.