Actimove® Lumbar Sacral Support Comfort is a comfortable lumbar sacral support in a double-layer design for additional lift and support to the lower back area, available in two heights. Helps to reduce pain through stabilization and compression to the lower back area. Pain relief through additional compression thanks to the double-layer design. Comfortable to wear even when sitting as four flexible stays help to maintain positioning of the belt. Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Enhanced stability due to its firm material.
- Enhances proprioception by stabilizing the back to keep an upright posture.
- Contoured fit through its asymmetrical wings.
- Easy application and removal
- Customized fit through quick and easy adjustability in a wrap-around design.
- Smooth, durable surface helps to prevent pilling.
- Easy to clean for better hygiene, machine washable at a gentle 40 °C/105 °F wash.
- Suitable for both shorter and taller people as available in two heights.
- Unisex, fits both men and women.
This product is intended to provide support and stabilization to the lumbar area.
Fields of application include:
- Acute and chronic lower back pain
- Degenerative changes in the lumbar area (e.g., osteoporosis, osteochondrosis, spondylosis, spondylarthrosis, facet syndrome)
- Lumbar instabilities (insufficiencies of muscles and ligaments, sprains and strains)
- Lumbar disc protrusion
- Post-traumatic and post-operative use (e.g., after intervertebral disc operations)
- Prevention of repetitive strain injuries
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email email@example.com
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
NOTE: Sizing varies by Brand and style. Make sure to check the size chart and any sizing instructions before purchasing.
Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.