Sigvaris Advance Armsleeve 15-20mmHg Without Gauntlet
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Sigvaris Advance Armsleeve is designed using the latest fabric technologies with a breathable top band for enhanced comfort making it a leading treatment choice for patients with lymphedema worldwide . The Sigvaris Research and Development team has created a new product that ensures compliance and patient comfort. In fact, it already been very well received in other countries around the world . Constructed with a polyamide microfiber for extreme softness and anti-bacterial properties . New generation Sensinnov grip-top helps prevent friction on sensitive or fragile skin of the upper arm. The Natural Rubber Series can accommodate larger upper arms and two lengths per size for longer hands.
- Ideal for patients with arm lymphedema or post-mastectomy care
- Sensinnov top-band ensures armsleeve stays in place all day long
- Provides moisture wicking properties to keep skin dry and comfortable
- Breathable to provide comfortable, year-round wear
- Best suited for chronic edema post DVT, early stages of lymphedema, active venous ulcers
- Product Materials: 50% Nylon, 28% Rayon, 22% Spandex; Non-latex
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.