Prenatal Cradle V2 Supporter for Vulvar Varicosities, Genital Prolapse
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
The V2 Supporter provides Cmpression Therapy for women who have pain or swelling due to varicose veins in the vaginal area. Increased weight of the enlarged uterus sometimes creates pressure on veins in the pelvic area and interferes with the flow of blood returning to the legs. At the same time, naturally higher levels of estrogen promote growth, while increased progesterone tends to relax the smooth muscles of the vein walls. Coupled with greater blood volume, the relaxed veins can become distended and pop out as vulvar varicosities. The V2 Supporter provides compression support to the vaginal area to help with vulvar varicosities, pelvic floor dysfunction and pelvic girdle pain. To increase compression, move the tabs in the back down for more support. For less compression, move the tabs in the back up for less support. By increasing and decreasing compression you are applying pressure to the varicose veins thus relieving the aching and throbbing in the vagina.
Benefits of wearing the V2 Supporter:
- Provides compression therapy for women who have swelling from varicose veins in the vaginal area and Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Improves blood flow through your lower extremities
- Can be worn with gel ice packs
- Provides support for External Prolapse Bladder or Uterus
- Helps the feeling that “Everything is going to fall out the bottom”
- Post abdominal surgery to compress vaginal edema
- Great for women who like to walk or run and have a weak pelvic floor
How to wear the V2 Supporter:
- The V2 Supporter should be worn over cotton underwear or bike shorts. Put the V2 Supporter when rising, before beginning the day’s activities. This is when the veins are their smallest and will help prevent excessive swelling.
How to care for your V2 Supporter:
- Make sure Velcro tabs are secure before washing. You may choose to use a garment bag so Velcro does not attach to other clothing. Machine wash with like colors and line dry.
Please Note: This item is not returnable
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.