Moderate Compression Lymphedema Arm Sleeve
New EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves feature ultra stretchy yarns for a compression garment that is easier to put on. Super soft, breathable material offers superior comfort for all-day wear. Moisture wicking fibers provide a comfortable coolness.
EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves are made with a graduated support level of 20-30mmHg.**
EASE by Therafirm® Lymphedema Arm Sleeves Feature:
- Delivers a controlleed amount of pressure which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm to help prevent or manage mild edema or moderate swelling
- Engineered with an elbow pocket for a more precise fit
- Specialized knit pattern at the inside of elbow bend to help sleeve stay in place and prevent bunching
- Features a 1.5" soft, silicone-dotted band to prevent rolling and provide superior comfort for all-day wear
- Non-restrictive wrist for added comfort
- Ultra-stretchy yarns for garments that are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear
- Moisture wicking CoolMax fibers provide dry, comfortable coolness
- Available in regular and long lengths for best fit
- 100% Made in the USA
- CoolMax Nylon/Lycra
Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
COOLMAX® and LYCRA® are trademarks of INVISTA
**The mean compression for an average ankle size.
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email email@example.com
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
NOTE: Sizing varies by Brand and style. Make sure to check the size chart and any sizing instructions before purchasing.
Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.