Actimove ® Closed Shell Air Walker
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping in US
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Actimove® Closed Shell Air Walker is a walker with rigid outer shell and circumferential cuff for maximum stability and comfort. Adjustable toe guard provides protection in the toe area. Medial and Lateral Air bladders create a larger surface for contact pressure to help control swelling and ensure a snug fit. Circumferential plastic cuff gives maximum stability and comfort. High quality rigid outer skeleton for protection. Circumferential strapping for increased stability. Rocker bottom to simulate natural gait
- Dense foam lining within the sole to provide comfort and support.
- Shock absorbing sole to minimize impact and improve comfort.
- Integrated pump and valve system designed to easily adjust desired compression level.
- Lightweight walker for high patient comfort.
- Washable inner sole.
- Optional, adjustable heel wedge for Achillesʹ tendon injuries available.
- Available in High (knee-height) or Low (ankle-height)
Fields of application include:
– Stabilization of fractures of the foot and ankle
– Soft tissue injuries of the lower extremity
– Severe ankle sprains
– Stress fractures of the lower leg
– Postoperative rehabilitation and trauma
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.