Actimove® Standard Air Walker is a walker with easily adjustable air bladders to help control swelling, with circumferential strapping for increased stability. Plastic uprights give additional stability by restricting motion of leg. Circumferential strapping for increased stability with dense foam lining within the sole to provide comfort and support. Rocker bottom to simulate natural gait.
- Designed to stabilize and protect the foot, ankle and lower leg. The integrated pump and valve system allows for easy adjustment to desired compression level.
- Medial and Lateral Air bladders create a larger surface for contact pressure to help control swelling and ensure a snug fit
- Washable inner sole
- Shock absorbing sole to minimize impact and improve comfort
- Lightweight walker for high patient comfort.
The product is designed to stabilize and protect the lower leg, ankle and foot.
Fields of application include:
– Stabilization of fractures of the foot and ankle
– Soft tissue injuries of the lower extremity
– Severe ankle sprains
– Stress fractures of the lower leg
– Postoperative rehabilitation and trauma
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. Bauerfeind items may take up to 5 business days to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email email@example.com
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Bauerfeind, Prenatal Cradle garments, Prairie Wear, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, Wearease, Leonisa and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns
Follow these instructions carefully to determine the correct size.
- Measurements should be taken in the morning when swelling is at a minimum.
- Measure against bare skin, not over clothing.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
NOTE: Sizing varies by Brand and style. Make sure to check the size chart and any sizing instructions before purchasing.
Measure your ankle circumference at the narrowest part of your ankle right above the anklebone.
Measure calf circumference at the fullest part of your calf.
Measure the calf length, which is measured from where your heel touches the floor to the bend in the back of the knee the knee.
For thigh highs or pantyhose, measure your thigh circumference at its fullest part
Measure the length of your leg, from where your heel touches the floor to the gluteal fold.
For compression pantyhose, you’ll also need to measure your hips, at their widest part.